Health and Safety
We are very excited to let you know that our clinic is going to reopen on the 15th July, after the reopening announcement for England was made on the 9th July by the government.
A very warm welcome to all of you!!!
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and our clients is essential to us, so we have:
1. OUR CLINIC
– We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer
– We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
– All surfaces throughout the clinic will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
– All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, nail clippers, scissors and tweezers etc.
– One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
– We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic with doors and windows open where possible
– We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
– Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
– We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
– Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
3. OUR TREATMENTS
– We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so (The skincare treatments on the face and other facial treatments are still restricted until furtherguide lines from the government)
– Our therapies will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
– PPE will be replaced after every treatment. PVC screen cough protector, visor or goggles will be properly cleaned with disinfectant spray or wipe
– Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment-not venturing out of the room-to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
4. GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
– We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
– The use of thermometers for temperature scanning and records may take place when you are arrived to the clinic
– We will stagger client arrival times to minimise close contact
– We will clean the reception area regularly
– Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
– Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
– Cashless payment systems are preferred, but not required. Point of Sale (POS) will be disinfected after each use.
5. WE ASK YOU, OUR CLIENTS
– To make your treatment booking on the phone call or email us (we will reply to you in our earliest possibilities)
– To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
– To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
– To wear face-masks supplied by us
– People with high blood pressure, over 65 years old or with diabetes are encouraged to set appointments during off-peak hours before 4pm Monday to Friday
– To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to ask us at any time about all that we do to provide for your safety.
Please relax and enjoy your services!
We are very much looking forward to serving you at our clinic.
With warmest regards,
Customer Care Team
London Skin Wellness House