HydraFacial is multi-awarded, FDA approved and CE marked medical-grade facial and is world-wide one of the most popular treatments. This treatment addresses your skin concerns. Only HydraFacial uses Vortex Fusion Technology to gently, but thoroughly refresh and revive any skin type, enjoyed by many celebrities.
Although HydraFacial is a powerful treatment, it’s also kind enough for sensitive skin , producing long term results when used regularly. HydraFacial can also be tailored to each individual needs to address your specific concerns.
HydraFacial Booster (Face & Neck) – 70 mins / £200
- Lymphatic drainage to increase blood circulation
- Deep cleanse and exfoliation to help remove dirt and dead skin cells from the pores
- Chemical peel to resurface the skin
- Extraction to remove blackheads and other impurities from deep within the skin
- Hydration, which is needed to flush away toxins and carry nutrients to the skin’s cells
- LED Rejuvenation to kill any remaining bacteria and encourages the production of collagen
HydraFacial Booster can address skin care needs such as:
HydraFacial Signature (Face Only) – 40 mins / £135
Body HydraFacial MD (Upper or Lower Back, Buttocks, Upper Arms etc) – 70 mins / From £250
Treatments can be enhanced (depending on the area) with Skin Peel, Lymphatic Drainage, HydraFacial Boosters, Digtial Steamers, Rehydration Mask etc.