Terms and Conditions
Health & Safety:
We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and our clients is essential to us, so we have:
1, OUR CLINIC
– We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer
– We have rearranged our waiting, reception and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
– All surfaces throughout the clinic will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
– All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after use every treatment
– One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
– We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the clinic with doors and windows open where possible
– We have conducted training to ensure all team members care for our clients in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
– Staff have been trained to adapt each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
– We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
– Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
3, OUR TREATMENTS
– We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
– Our therapies will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. We will also ask all clients to wash your hands when you arrive to the clinic to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.
4, GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
– We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
– We will stagger client arrival times to minimise close contact
– We will clean the reception area regularly
– Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
– Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
– Point of Sale (POS) will be disinfected after each use.
5, WE ASK YOU, OUR CLIENTS
– To make your treatment booking on the phone call or email us (we will reply to you in our earliest possibilities)
– To arrive at the time agreed, to maximise social distancing
– To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
– To wear face-masks with yourself or supplied by us
– People with high blood pressure, over 65 years old or with diabetes are encouraged to set appointments during off-peak hours before 4pm Monday to Friday
– To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to ask us at any time about all that we do to provide for your safety.
Please note that we do not offer refunds on any treatments received or products used. However, if you change your mind on a purchased treatment within 14 days and no sessions or treatments have been redeemed, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment. If for any medical reason you are recommended not to continue with your course of treatments, please obtain a medical report from your doctor. The unredeemed sessions will be refunded proportionally (the original single treatment price). Please note, we do not exchange treatment credit to products.
A session will be redeemed or a charge will be applicable for candidates who do not provide 48 hours’ notice. Depending on whether you are on a course of treatments or purchasing a single session:
– If you give 48 hours’ notice no penalty or loss of session will be incurred
– If you cancel less than 48 hours or do not show up for your booked appointment, then unfortunately you will lose that session, as our system will automatically redeem it. Or you can pay a fee of £25 (per 15 mins according to your appointment booking length) to avoid losing the session.
Please notify us before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are you are pregnant etc.
Correct payment must be received before treatments start at each booked appointment. This is generally in full or can be via our payment plan option. Installments must be paid at correct intervals if agreed by the clinic.
While we will make every effort to meet your request, we cannot guarantee a specific practitioner. All practitioners are trained in all undertaken treatments and protocols to ensure your comfort and treatment efficacy at all times.
Please be advised make-up, deodorant, perfume, and oil-based products must be removed prior to treatments. Practitioners will cleanse the area, however we cannot be held personally responsible for all of the above products that may lay dormant in the skin pores and can cause an adverse reaction.
We will not be liable in contract, or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details. Specific results cannot be guaranteed.
The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, London Skin Wellness House regarding the care of a treated area.
We aim to provide the highest standard of service and care to you when delivering a consultation or treatment.
In the event that you are unhappy with any aspect of the service provided, you should speak to the clinic manager or their designated deputy as soon as possible. We will aim to respond on the same day and ensure your absolute satisfaction at all times.
SHAVING POLICY (LASER HAIR REMOVAL):
– London Skin Wellness House has the right to refuse laser hair removal treatment if you are not shaved properly! If our practitioners shave for you, you will be charged £25 per area.
– Please ensure that you shave 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid paying the fee and/or your appointment being forfeited.
POLICY ON CHILDREN
– We regret that we are unable to allow children to remain unaccompanied in the reception area. Our Front of House staff are neither trained nor insured to look after children. We respectfully ask our clients to refrain from asking our team to watch their children during treatments.
Skin Care Courses
All skin care courses expire 12 months from purchase date and all treatments within the course must be used within the 12 months. Any treatments outstanding exceeding the 12 months expiry date will automatically be forfeited and will not be valid to use.
Laser Hair Removal:
– All laser hair removal courses must be completed within 12 months from purchase date. If you cannot continue with the laser treatment due to a medical reason, your course will be put on hold on presentation of a doctor’s certificate / letter.
– When laser hair removal areas are sold as a package, the areas purchased in the package cannot be split over seperate appointments.